Today me and some of my roommates took the train to Salisbury. We saw the Salisbury Cathedral and then took a tour bus to Stonehenge. I rode in the very front seat on the second level of the double decker bus and it was quite a roller coaster! The road to Stonehenge is very curvy and the driver was going mach 50! There were a lot of trees hanging over the road and so they were smacking into the front window so hard and I thought the window was going to shatter! It was fun though! Stonhenge was really neat! The stones are huge and it is crazy that after so many years some of them are still standing.
This is the Salisbury Cathedral. There is so much architectural detail and it is amazing! If I remember correctly from my interior design history class...this picture is an example of ribbed vaulting.




This is the Salisbury Cathedral. There is so much architectural detail and it is amazing! If I remember correctly from my interior design history class...this picture is an example of ribbed vaulting.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home